A single donation of £5 will help feed one young person for a whole month.
It’s not a lot to ask.
What Can You Buy With £5?
- A local bus ride……
- A fancy coffee and a sticky bun………
- Two and a half Lottery tickets…….
- A couple of magazines or newspapers for a few days….
- FIVE items from Poundland……….
- Part of a cinema ticket………
- A bag of fish n chips……………
- A bottle of wine…………..
You can feed one of our vulnerable children for A MONTH – yes, a whole month.
It isn’t a lot to ask in the scheme of things – but it can be the difference between life and death to these children.
We can’t do anything without support from you and here are some ways you can help –
The first one is simple.
Just click on the button below and…
More Ways to Help
- Do you belong to a society or organisation who has regular speakers? Ask us to come and speak to your group. (We are very good!)
- Do you have a ‘Chosen Charity’ at your work place? Why not choose us? We are local. We are 100% voluntary so every penny you donate will go to help these vulnerable youngsters.
- Are you about to take on a sponsored ‘something’? A run, a cake bake (or eat!), slim (after the cake eat), 100 laps round your garden, a silence ……………. anything? Please think about our youngsters who need us to help them survive. Then contact us with the good news and make us smile!
- Tell people about us. Spread the word.
If you can help by doing any of the above please contact us today.